Gold GTA

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

peterg

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Cumbria

Gold GTA

Postby peterg » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:55 pm

Saw the gold GTA on the A596 in W. Cumbria today, and contrary to my initial assessment it looks at least as good as mine.....and its not broken, and it has a bootlid spoiler!!!! It goes to the same garage mine is booked into to have its clutch slave cylinder fixed....and its a turbo not an atmo as I originally thought. D'oh!!!!!
no avatar
User

steviemac

Rank

Non Member

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:00 pm

West Cumbria

Gold GTA

Postby steviemac » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:41 am

Just noticed this post as I was browsing the forum for the first time.
The gold GTA that you spotted was mine. Had the car since september lastyear and use it as my everyday car.Lots of minor jobs to do. Just had to put a new radiator in it so it`s been off the road for a couple of weeks but now back to full cooling capacity. Car is an `89 Turbo with `superchip` ecu,modified dump valve, freeflow air filter, one off stainless exhaust, lowered and uprated springs with adjustable shocks.Goes quite well and will be a good car once I get round to sorting all the little niggles out.You`re obviously not far away from me (Bridgefoot) so let me know if you want to meet up and compare notes sometime.

• Advertisement