User

B1 RMA

Rank

Non Member

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Hampshire

Pistonheads Breakfast Club meeting 15th April in Hampshire

Postby B1 RMA » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 am

Just to let anyone who may be interested there is a breakfast club meeting at The West Meon Hut starting 9 am on the 15th. Having just read the thread on South Coast regional on Pistonheads someone from Wiltshire is coming along with his GTA so it would be rude not to take the A610 instead of the planned Esprit so if anyone else is at a loose end come along the postcode is on the old thread I think.
no avatar
User

B1 RMA

Rank

Non Member

Hampshire

Postby B1 RMA » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

Sorry my mistake this is for the big evening meeting taking place on the 24th April an awful lot of cars will be there but I will still take the A610, is Teglen a member of this forum as thats the guy who's coming along. Don't forget the breakfast meeting though.
User

Teglen

Rank

Non Member

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Near Salisbury, Wiltshire

Postby Teglen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

That'd be me :) Will be going along with a couple of mates, one with a 21 turbo, the other with a 80's 911. Be good to meet up with any RAOC'ers that are attending... ?

Paul.
no avatar
User

B1 RMA

Rank

Non Member

Hampshire

Postby B1 RMA » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:50 am

Are you able to make the breakfast meeting this Sunday? I was going to take my Esprit but if there is another Alpine I'll take my A 610 along. This will be the present landlords last event as he is moving on. We hope the new landlord will accomodate us but one thing is for sure the breakfast will not be a big and will cost more under new management (cynical thoughts I know but I bet I'm right)

• Advertisement