User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:53 pm

There is a trip organised already by Renaultsport, but it's on Monday 11th September straight after Donington.
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:03 pm

stephendell wrote:There is a trip organised already by Renaultsport, but it's on Monday 11th September straight after Donington.

and you can go in clio convoy :lol: :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:06 pm

The Renault sport trip was cancelled due to lack of numbers. They needed 30 got 10! Timing was pretty bad, Donnington straight to Dieppe? No thanks.
We at the cliov6ownersclub.com wanted to arrange a trip on the 29th Sept as we are on our way to Le mans anyway but it was made clear that any factory tour would be in French only and our schoolboy french would not be up to much we canned the idea. We are, however, still taking the 07.58 le shuttle on the 29th and could still be able to do it if anyone here wanted extra numbers.
Having said all that, i think we have missed the boat here a bit as, as someone else pointed out, what is there to see other than Clio197's and the odd megane being screwed together. Its not as if my car even came from there! maybe I would wait until, hopefully, a new Alpine or Clio V6 or anything more interesting was being produced.

By the way, we are staying at the hotel Ibis (Le Mans centre) in Le Mans for the weekend should anyone want to join us.
Mark.
User

KEV V6 255

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:22 pm

England

Postby KEV V6 255 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:13 pm

Should be good 8).
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:30 pm

I'll be in the mercure le mans centre, the other side of the river, 5 mins from the ibis, i'll be travelling up from Annecy so should arrive late afternoon. have a good drive down see you there. 8)
Previous

• Advertisement