cloudburst

Rank

Non Member

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Northern Ireland

New A110 owner in Northern Ireland

Postby cloudburst » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Another new owner here.

Looking forward to picking up my Premiere Edition in the next few days.

I remember as a young boy in the early 70s seeing Adrian Boyd’s A110 parked in the driveway of my friend’s dad Frank Main who was his co-driver and lived in the same street as me. From then I always wanted one.

I had to make do with a met brown Renault 5 Turbo2 which I drove (as my only car) from the mid 80s until the early 90s when I was in my early 20s. At that time I was a member of Club Alpine Renault GB (CARGB) - any relation to this club?

CB
Renault 5 Turbo2 (previously) - met. brown
Renaultsport Clio V5 255 (previously) - met. red
Alpine A110 Première Édition - met. blue
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: New A110 owner in Northern Ireland

Postby stephendell » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 pm

cloudburst wrote:Another new owner here.

Looking forward to picking up my Premiere Edition in the next few days.

Lucky man :-)

I had to make do with a met brown Renault 5 Turbo2 which I drove (as my only car) from the mid 80s until the early 90s when I was in my early 20s.
lucky man again!

At that time I was a member of Club Alpine Renault GB (CARGB) - any relation to this club?

No but there is plenty of membership overlap and we are doing more events together. Next one being a joint stand at the NEC in Birmingham.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement