Yellow Spider Buntingford

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

SwagSupercarsDad

Rank

Non Member

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Yellow Spider Buntingford

Postby SwagSupercarsDad » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:17 pm

eastlmark wrote:Ian,
You planning to run the car over winter or hiding it away? I forgot to sorn mine in October so will have it out for the rest of this month if you want to do a local Sunday meet up? ( Away next Saturday at Oulton Park though but here Sunday). I am at the Morgan garage in Little Hallingbury which could make an impromptu meeting point on a Sunday. Get to see the race Clio at the same time assuming it comes back in one piece.
Sadly most of our car events have finished till next year so no real car meet up planned, although we do meet somewhere every 3rd Monday, (ace café in summer) during winter not so many cars show up.

Mark.

Hi Mark,
I'm hoping to use our Spider very occasionally during the winter - weather dependent really. I don't have anything planned for this Sunday, but my son (Lucas, he of YouTube Swag Supercars) has just had an operation on his big toe today and might not be up for walking around by then. If he's up for it, and you'll be around anyway, then Sunday afternoon would be good for me - as long as it's not raining! What do you think? I can PM or Facebook Message you for contact details.
Ian
... with a Little ::Y ::E ::L ::L ::O ::W
::S ::P ::I ::D ::E ::R - and that was nice! :D
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Ian, lets see how the weather pans out this weekend, will message you, maybe get a mini meet going, anyone else interested?
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:09 pm

weather not playing ball by the looks of it.. probably will keep the spider in the garage tomorrow.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
User

SwagSupercarsDad

Rank

Non Member

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Postby SwagSupercarsDad » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:19 am

eastlmark wrote:weather not playing ball by the looks of it.. probably will keep the spider in the garage tomorrow.

Yes, you're right. Didn't spot your message last night, but it was hacking it down pretty much all night and all morning here, so perhaps another day :(
... with a Little ::Y ::E ::L ::L ::O ::W
::S ::P ::I ::D ::E ::R - and that was nice! :D
Previous

• Advertisement