Oulton Park Gold Cup - Deadline approaching!

Discussions about events and meetings

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Oulton Park Gold Cup - Deadline approaching!

Postby RobS » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 am

Last call for the Gold Cup meeting - August 25th & 26th Bank holiday. Deadline for Car Club bookings is next Friday 10th August. If you want me to register your car, please pm me with model & reg number & a photo if possible. I am happy to do this but I am away from Tuesday to Thursday next week, so don't hang about! Remember it's FREE for the driver - any passengers can pay on the gate. Any Alpines, Classic/modern classic Renaults, and anything Renaultsport, even brand new, are most welcome, as would any Venturis or De Loreans

So far it's just me and JohnB, so please help swell the numbers!

Laguna 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Manchester

Re: Oulton Park Gold Cup - Deadline approaching!

Postby AlpineMcr » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:30 pm

RobS wrote:Last call for the Gold Cup meeting - August 25th & 26th Bank holiday. Deadline for Car Club bookings is next Friday 10th August. If you want me to register your car, please pm me with model & reg number & a photo if possible. I am happy to do this but I am away from Tuesday to Thursday next week, so don't hang about! Remember it's FREE for the driver - any passengers can pay on the gate. Any Alpines, Classic/modern classic Renaults, and anything Renaultsport, even brand new, are most welcome, as would any Venturis or De Loreans

So far it's just me and JohnB, so please help swell the numbers!

Laguna 2.jpg
Just waiting for my demo to arrive and then I'll get a reg number issued and sent over Rob

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Thanks Ian

Apologies everyone, I just had an email from the organisers and the deadline is in fact midday on Wednesday 8th August

Here's the link if you want to register yourself

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/OP-18-Gold-Cup
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Cheshire

Postby johnb » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 pm

I went on the Monday as the Sunday forecast was for rain all day. A few photos from the event.

At lunchtime there were several laps described as F1 demos. The Red Bull liveried car was actually a Renault World Series car, not that that detracted from its appearance. In the race that I watched, the Laguna came a close second behind an Alfa 156.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.

• Advertisement