User

John Sweet

Rank

Non Member

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm

North London

New A110 launch in Manchester

Postby John Sweet » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Alpine Renault Manchester are hoping to hold a launch party for the arrival of the the A110 at their dealership. This is planned for the 20th of July at their dealership (Alpine Centre Manchester, Trinity Way, Manchester, M3 7FT). They are looking for an many Alpine club members / owners to attend as possible, hopefully all bringing their Alpines (or Renault Sport cars). If you can attend please contact either me (john.sweet99@gmail.com) or Ian Duncalfe (ian.duncalfe@renault.co.uk or 0161 252 0022). Be great to see a good turn out of cars and I am sure you are all keen to get a closer look at the new A110
John Sweet

GTA Le Mans no 19
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Non Member

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Manchester

Re: New A110 launch in Manchester

Postby AlpineMcr » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:45 pm

John Sweet wrote:Alpine Renault Manchester are hoping to hold a launch party for the arrival of the the A110 at their dealership. This is planned for the 20th of July at their dealership (Alpine Centre Manchester, Trinity Way, Manchester, M3 7FT). They are looking for an many Alpine club members / owners to attend as possible, hopefully all bringing their Alpines (or Renault Sport cars). If you can attend please contact either me (john.sweet99@gmail.com) or Ian Duncalfe (ian.duncalfe@renault.co.uk or 0161 252 0022). Be great to see a good turn out of cars and I am sure you are all keen to get a closer look at the new A110
Thanks for putting this up John. I'm still awaiting my showroom vehicles at the moment so the 20th is very lightly pencilled in. I can't have a launch without a car to launch, so I'll update you all on it as soon as I can.

I'd really appreciate knowing who's interested in coming to see the new car, our Alpine Centre and would be happy to come along in their Alpine.

I'd love to showcase some of your cars inside the showroom and outside in the top section of the carpark.

Thanks,

Ian

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Cheshire

Postby johnb » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 pm

I plan to be there subject to final confirmation of date and timing, in the A310. Wouldn't want to miss it.
Thanks again.
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
User

Bazzer501

Rank

Non Member

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Barton Stacey, Hampshire

Postby Bazzer501 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi there,

I would love to have attended in my A610...but Friday is a work day that I cant get out of as I'm on a fixed working days contract.
Had it been a Saturday or Sunday then no problem at all.

Cheers, Barry.
Yellow 1993 Alpine Renault A610
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:10 pm

I would definitely be interested in attending in my R5 Alpine - can do the 20th July if that's the date, & will do my best if it is delayed for any reason
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Also Ian, bookings are now being taken for Oulton Park Gold Cup, August Bank Holiday weekend (26th & 27th)

As previously mentioned, it would be great to have the car in the RAOC/ROC parking area on one of the days if that's at all possible
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Non Member

Manchester

Postby AlpineMcr » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:09 pm

RobS wrote:Also Ian, bookings are now being taken for Oulton Park Gold Cup, August Bank Holiday weekend (26th & 27th)

As previously mentioned, it would be great to have the car in the RAOC/ROC parking area on one of the days if that's at all possible
Yeah I'm still planning on being at The Gold Cup, Rob. I looked at a trade stand but it didn't work out worthwhile , so I'd love to join you. I'll have a lot of our P.E handovers to look after in August and some may fall towards the end of the month so I'll keep you up to date on whether I'm free

User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:03 am

AlpineMcr wrote:
RobS wrote:Also Ian, bookings are now being taken for Oulton Park Gold Cup, August Bank Holiday weekend (26th & 27th)

Yeah I'm still planning on being at The Gold Cup, Rob. I looked at a trade stand but it didn't work out worthwhile , so I'd love to join you. I'll have a lot of our P.E handovers to look after in August and some may fall towards the end of the month so I'll keep you up to date on whether I'm free

I will need some details to sort out a pass for you, so please keep me posted. I'm sure there will be a not-so orderly queue of volunteers to drive the car over if you can't make it yourself :D :D :D
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Non Member

Manchester

Postby AlpineMcr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 am

Hi guys,

I'm still awaiting our showroom and demo cars, so looks like the launch will have to wait for a little while.

I'm hoping beyond hope that the arrive early next week, so I can look at doing something sooner rather than later but will keep you posted.

Apologies for the delay and letting you know quite late in the day. Who's looking at coming across, if the date is suitable?

User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Cheshire

Postby johnb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 am

Thanks for the update Ian,
As I've just said on the C.A.R. forum I should still be able to attend in the A310, subject to date. If at a weekend, not on the 29th July as I'll be at Shelsley Walsh with C.A.R.
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Postby BIG_MVS » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 pm

I'll probably pop across if I can make the date Ian.
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)

• Advertisement