User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Donington Historic Festival May 4/5/6

Postby RobS » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Just a quick reminder that advance booking closes on April 20th. Should be a great weekend of racing, and there will be F1 demonstrations to mark the 25th anniversary of Senna's incredible win at the European GP. I don't wish to step on CAR's toes, but if any RAOC member wants to attend in an interesting/classic/Renaultsport Renault, rather than an Alpine you would be very welcome to park with the ROC on the infield. Booking process is a little complicated, so please PM me with an email address & I will forward the details
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Re: Donington Historic Festival May 4/5/6

Postby RobS » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Sorry, should have mentioned 50% discount on ticket price!
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 am

Final reminder - 50% discount offer ends at 5pm this Friday !

Don't forget you can still have the discount, even if you come in the company BMW, but you can only park with us on the infield in a Renault

Hope to see some of you there!
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Postby RobS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:42 pm

OK, Club bookings have been extended until 5pm Sunday 29th April, so still time to book tickets at 50% discount. Remember the discount still applies even if you come in the company BMW, you just have to use the public car parks. Any mildly interesting Renault can park on the infield. Please PM me for the details

• Advertisement