stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble 7th January

Postby stephendell » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I have reserved a club space for the next Sunday Scramble at Bicester. We need 10 cars to guarantee the space.

You must purchase your tickets by 3rd January and use the club code RAOCJAN18.

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=s ... le-tickets

Please enter the club code when booking your tickets.

Once the code has been entered you can buy club member tickets which are discounted to £4 per person regardless of the age of your vehicle.

If you have already purchased tickets you should still be able to park In the club area which will be accessible via the main entrance.

For more info on the event see the Bicester Heritage website:

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/events/

Please post below if you are going.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

London

Re: Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble 7th January

Postby stephendell » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for registering the Renault Alpine Owners Club for the Sunday Scramble on 7th January 2018, tickets are now on sale via the Bicester Heritage website, please note the change to the ticket purchasing system.

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=s ... le-tickets

In order to obtain club tickets your members will need to click on the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ link towards the top of the ‘Tickets’ block on the booking page and input your club discount code RAOCJAN18. The club ticket option will then be visible for them to select and purchase their tickets.

Please could you share the discount code and instructions above with your members when promoting the Scramble. This not only enables them to purchase advance discounted tickets but allows us to see how many club vehicles to expect when planning the space for your club parking display area. Please note, club tickets sales close at midnight Wednesday 3rd January 2018 and are subject to availability.

Clubs attending with 10 vehicles or more may be allocated their own club parking display area. In the event that this number is not achieved and we are unable to provide a display parking area we will advise affected clubs after the ticket cut-off date of 3rd January 2018.

Clubs are welcome to use flags and gazebos to promote themselves within their club display area but will need to make sure that they have their own insurance to cover any damage caused should any of these items fall or blow over. If you wish to do this, we will require a copy of your insurance and a risk assessment.

We appreciate the Renault Alpine Owners Club supporting this event and hope that your club members have an enjoyable day here.
Best regards

Elaine
Historic Promotions Ltd, Bicester Heritage, Buckingham Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX27 8AL, United Kingdom
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

London

Postby stephendell » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Looks like no one is coming then :(

Dear Stephen,

The cut-off has now passed for club ticket sales for the 7th January Sunday Scramble and I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately there have only been 2 bookings using your club code so there will not be a display space allocated on this occasion. I hope that you are able to join us at a future event and those attending this weekend have a lovely day. I will be in touch when details of the April 22nd Scramble club registrations are available.

Best regards
Elaine

At least I'll save some money on tea and biscuits lol
User

pgoldsmith

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:14 pm

West Moors, Dorset

Postby pgoldsmith » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Probably a little too close to New Year plus weather hasnt helped.

Perhaps more can make the next 'scramble' on 22nd April - my GTA may back on the road by then, as long as I dont find out the clutch is knackered after driving it stuck in 5th :?
GTA Turbo 1991 - Stratos blue

• Advertisement