Alpineandy

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 am

North Essex

Postby Alpineandy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:09 pm

Hunter wrote:Hi Alpineandy

Name of the company is Arrow wheels. Well known company here.
Wheels may not be on the web site as they are quite new, The wheels got a testing on an Group 4 A110 in the recent targa NZ

I can't see them there yet:
http://www.arrowwheels.co.nz/

Is this group 4 A110 a 3 stud or 4 stud model?
Alpine A110, Renault Safrane 2.5dt, Hudson Kindred Spirit (Renault powered), transAlp (Honda) and Ducati Multistrada
no avatar
User

Hunter

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:01 am

New Zealand

Postby Hunter » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:55 am

Hi andy.

The wheels are 3 stud but I believe Arrow can do 4 stud.
Only complication is that they are 15" but that may appeal to some., Arrow said they could probably do 13" if required.
The price is abit more than I was told. NZD 600 @228 pound.

contact Lance@arrowwheels.co.nz.

If you go to www.groundsky.co.nz/ there are pictures of the alpine and one or two of the wheels.
Great site; Click on "Events List" Go to "Dunlop Targa Oct 2005 then view CD on line. search by model. listed under "Renault" and there are 70 odd photos.
Great site and great photos. pretty slow at the moment. not normally but the photos have only just been released so maybe every man and dog is loging on. being in the UK, you should be Ok. log on at work when its , 3 am here and it will be faster.

Any problem with freight let me know. I can put you onto someone. I am pretty sure Freight will be cheaper organised out of NZ than organising in the UK.

Cheers

Hunter.
Previous

• Advertisement