purches graeme

Rank

Non Member

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:50 am

Tauranga New Zealand

Help!

Postby purches graeme » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:32 am

Hi everybody
I've already posted this under general discussion, and emailed Stephen, but I'm covering my bases!
I had a mishap with my Black 86 D500. I had parked on a gentle slope outside home, which led to a grass entry to a sloping vacant section. The handbrake was on. I believe one of the actuators had gone over centre - as a result an hour after I parked my neighbour dropped by to advise the car had just rolled down the steep section and demolished a neighbours fence amongst other things. The damage is mostly superficial, and will require a full re-spray - only the rear bumper and spoiler escaped unscathed. My insurance will cover it providing I can source the remaining parts, which are:
Right front headlamp cover, right hand turn indicator that goes beside the headlamp, right guard turn indicator (the little orange one) and right hand mirror. Re the mirror, all I really need is the actual casing as I can resurrect the rest. Any colour will do as we will be painting anyway.
New or second hand in reasonable condition for any of this stuff is fine.
I hope somebody can help - thanks in anticipation.
Cheers
Graeme Purches
Tauranga New Zealand

• Advertisement