Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Fleet, Hampshire

Spiders in C&SC

Postby simontaylor » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:58 am

Just got my September issue of C&SC.
Next Month, in the October issue, on sale sept 1, there will be a Spider feature.

RENAULT SPORT SPIDERS
And you thought the standard car was doolally.

Pictured cars are a blue car reg N533 BTF and a yellow car ref MBJ 300. The blue one looks like a race car, but road legal, as it has fuller roll over bar and world champions type laurell wreath logo on the front wing.

If any one can't get the October issue at the start of September, I'll be happy to post you a copy of the article, if you email me at that time.
1986 : '86 GTA v6 BW-EFR turbo, with Adaptronic ECU
Firsts at
2007 : Gurston Down & RAOC Champion
2008 : Rushmoor & Eelmoor & ACSMC Hillclimb class Champion
2009 : Longcross & Eelmoor
2010 : Crystal Palace & Eelmoor
2016 : Rushmoor & 5th O/A
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:06 pm

they were both at Le Mans , the One with the headlight kit is the N533BTF is the one which was on Ebay for £17K and no one would touch it...... :shock:
and the Guy who finally bought it paid £25k :lol: :oops: for it, It's still way too much even if it is ex Jason Plato ? and the championship winning car, the Guy who now owns it with Deep Pockets is an Austrian living in London he could have bought my yellow racer for roundabout 1/2 that and use the rest of the mony to cover it in Gold leaf!.. :P
I'd be interested in a copy of the mag please mate as I'm not back in the UK until the week of Donington I'll square up with you when I see you there if that's ok

Andy

• Advertisement