Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!

Postby stephendell » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:45 pm

Hi,

Recently I'm spending far too much time away from www.renaultalpine.co.uk trawling all the other Renault forums to make sure everyone has all the correct info regarding the Donington WSR event.

There is so much mis-information out there that I would be grateful if anyone that visits other Renault forums (or has regular contact with other clubs that I don't), could please distribute the 'official' information below.

Also have I missed out any other clubs?

(The Rear Engined Renault Club and Group B Car Club appear to have disbanded).

Thanks
Stephen

RENAULT HERITAGE AT THE WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT
In Association with the Renault Alpine Owners Club

DONINGTON 10th 11th SEPTEMBER

Dear Fellow Renault Enthusiasts,

I have just been reading some of your posts regarding the World Series by Renault and thought I should add some information.

WSR tickets are free. They entitle you to park in the public parking area, enjoy all of the racing and qualifying and visit all the exhibition areas. You can obtain these tickets free of charge from any Renault dealer.

However you may not be aware that there is also an 'event within an event' for real enthusiasts.

An official collectors event has been organised by Renault Histoire and Collection (Renault Heritage in France) at every WSR event in Europe. At Donington this is held in association with the Renault Alpine Owners Club. There is a £7 (10 euro) registration fee to participate in the collectors events. Once registered you are eligible to park in the collectors area on both days. You will receive a Renault goody bag usually with a T-shirt & posters etc (worth the fee on its own!), you will get a place in the collectors parade and you are automatically entered into the concours competition. There is also an optional evening event planned for Saturday night.

Eligible vehicles are all Renault Sport, Renault Alpine & Classic Renault vehicles. e.g. All Pre 1970 Renaults, Alpine A110, A310, A610, GTA, Clio 172, Clio 182, Clio V6, 5GT Turbo, 21 Turbo, 5 Turbo 1 & 2, Spider etc etc.

To join the parade and other collectors events you'll need to register with Renault Histoire and Collection.

The reason you need to register is simple... numbers.

Imagine if 100,000 cars with free tickets turned up for a parade!!

The Renault Alpine Owners Club, Renault Classic Car Club, Renault Sports Club, Renault Owners Club, Renault Freres, Renault Turbo Owners Club, Club Alpine Renault, Renault Performance Car Club, Renault 21 Turbo Owners Club, Club Clio & Clio Sport Club already have members registered or have been invited to participate.

Please see www.renaultalpine.co.uk for more details

You'll find all the info and registration forms on the events page or in the forum.

Please return any registration forms with payment for £7 (or 10 euros) to the Renault Alpine Owners Club, 17 Canada Wharf, 255 Rotherhithe Street, London SE16 5ES.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me:

mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

02073946801 or 07956495773

Hope to see some of you there!

Best Regards

Stephen
Last edited by stephendell on Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Alpineandy

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 am

North Essex

Postby Alpineandy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:02 pm

The rear engined renault club has morphed into the renault classic car club.
Alpine A110, Renault Safrane 2.5dt, Hudson Kindred Spirit (Renault powered), transAlp (Honda) and Ducati Multistrada
User

KEV V6 255

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:22 pm

England

Postby KEV V6 255 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:16 pm

I'll do my best to spread the word Steve, see you there 8) .

• Advertisement