User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

F1 Debacle

Postby clee » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:28 pm

I've been going of it for a couple of years now,even tho Renault are back in the running .But the race today just shows how much of a politcal farce it now is.Not going to go into the long list of increasing annoyances the whole circus now is to me.Suffice to say that as a spectator ,albeit armchair mostly, I've now become a major fan of the lesser wheeled competitions as far as major chapionships go .Where else could you find a Foggy Petronas and still have respect for it :lol: Lola Brigida :shock:
no avatar
User

A610GA

Rank

Non Member

Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:28 am

Tywardreath Cornwall

Postby A610GA » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:48 am

I could not agree more. They keep changing the rules. Can you imagine what would happen if they did that in other sports such as snooker, tennis or soccer? Why cant the teams change tyres? The whole point of pit stops is to keep the car at its best and safest. Having to use one set of tyres is a joke and it has resulted in this farce. I last went to a Grand Prix in 2002 and probably wont go to any more. On Sunday I turned the TV off. Dont know what happened after that. There are many other types of motor sport to spectate at or even participate in. :cry:
Driving an A610 is just so sublime.
no avatar
User

rupert

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:39 pm

Plymouth, Devon

Postby rupert » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:28 pm

Was watching it in France and TF1 just put another programme on!!

About the right reaction I'd say.

• Advertisement