Help to find my Dad's old A310 (reg no: XKL 855X)

Renault & Alpine General Discussion
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Cheshire

Re: Help to find my Dad's old A310 (reg no: XKL 855X)

Postby johnb » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm

I agree Andy. Just trying to justify the financial outlay.
I never looked at it as a money making exercise because I didn't expect that ever to be the case. In fact I look at it more as a relatively inexpensive hobby where I've had 3 years of challenges but satisfaction at the end result of bringing back to life a car that had been dormant for so many years.
User

Williams

Rank

Non Member

Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:14 am

Hampshire

Re: Help to find my Dad's old A310 (reg no: XKL 855X)

Postby Williams » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Alpineandy wrote:Big man, they're pictures from at least 2 different events at goodwood (great weather in one and puddles in another).
Plus my car had it's old NAN number in the wet one and the new ALP number in the hot one.

I think that is El Presidente's 1600. It was probably owned by Nick Barltrop then.
Also Richard (Tomlinsons ?) Light blue car.
I think one of the white caravelles is Tony Laws, Joe Salamas 1600 Blue caravelle and Jon Barltrops Blue caravelle (I think that was before the 5G engine), plus Ian Andersons A110 1600.
Those events were a lot of fun. :super

There was also a really wet event we had there. Paul invited (maybe 'shared' the event with) the Fiat Abarth Club. It P155ed down all day but the 124 sport abarths sounded great (even though they kept getting lapped by the A110s). :D

Time for a thread resurrection perhaps... :)

Was the car in question ever found by 'turbodog'?

And Andy.. I see you were at the meet in your 310.. I don't suppose you recall the owner of PAH406W do you please..? :D
Or anyone else that might know the car for that matter.!

Many thanks,
Shaun
Previous

• Advertisement